Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Possible affective switch associated with intravenous ketamine treatment in a patient with bipolar I disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: e71-e72
- Ketamine for depression: Where do we go from here?.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 537-547
- Ketamine as antidepressant? Current state and future perspectives.Curr Neuropharmacol. 2013; 230: 291-298
- The use of ketamine for the treatment of depression in the context of psychotic symptoms.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: e65-e66
- Subanesthetic dose ketamine does not induce an affective switch in three independent samples of treatment-resistant major depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 74: e23-e24
- Mechanisms of ketamine-involved regulation of cytochrome P450 gene expression.Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2010; 6: 273-281
- Exogenous cannabinoids as substrates, inhibitors, and inducers of human drug metabolizing enzymes: A systematic review.Drug Metab Rev. 2014; 46: 86-95
- Psychiatric symptoms in cannabis users.Br J Psychiatry. 1993; 163: 141-149
- A community survey of adverse effects of cannabis use.Drug Alcohol Depend. 1996; 42: 201-207
- Cannabis use and mania symptoms: A systematic review and meta-analysis.J Affect Disord. 2015; 171: 39-47
- Adjunctive antidepressant use and symptomatic recovery among bipolar depressed patients with concomitant manic symptoms: Findings from the STEP-BD.Am J Psychiatry. 2007; 164: 1348-1355