Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intranasal oxytocin mechanisms can be better understood but its effects on social cognition and behavior are not to be sniffed at.Biol Psychiatry. 2015;
- Intranasal oxytocin: myths and delusions.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 243-250
- Statistical and methodological considerations for the interpretation of intranasal oxytocin studies.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 251-257
- Oxytocin administration enhances controlled social cognition in patients with schizophrenia.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2014; 47: 116-125
- Effects of single dose intranasal oxytocin on social cognition in schizophrenia.Schizophr Res. 2013; 147: 393-397
- Elevated cerebrospinal fluid and blood concentrations of oxytocin following its intranasal administration in humans.Sci Rep. 2013; 3: 3440
Quintana DS, Westlye LT, Rustan ØG, Tesli N, Poppy CL, Smevik H, et al. (in press): Low dose oxytocin delivered intranasally with Breath powered device affects social-cognitive behavior: A randomized 4-way crossover trial with nasal cavity dimension assessment. Transl Psychiatry.