Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intranasal oxytocin: Myths and delusions.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 243-250
- Do delivery routes of intranasally administered oxytocin account for observed effects on social cognition and behavior? A two-level model.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2015; 49: 182-192
- The impact of a single administration of intranasal oxytocin on the recognition of basic emotions in humans: A meta-analysis.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013; 38: 1929-1936
- Neurophysiological effects of acute oxytocin administration: Systematic review and meta-analysis of placebo-controlled imaging studies.J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2015; 40: E1
- Sniffing around oxytocin: Review and meta-analyses of trials in healthy and clinical groups with implications for pharmacotherapy.Transl Psychiatry. 2013; 3: e258
- Oxytocin administration enhances controlled social cognition in patients with schizophrenia.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2014; 47: 116-125
- Effects of single dose intranasal oxytocin on social cognition in schizophrenia.Schizophr Res. 2013; 147: 393-397
- Balance of brain oxytocin and vasopressin: Implications for anxiety, depression, and social behaviors.Trends Neurosci. 2012; 35: 649-659
Quintana DS, Westlye LT, Rustan ØG, Tesli N, Poppy CL, Smevik H, et al. (2015): Low dose oxytocin delivered intranasally with breath powered device affects social-cognitive behavior: a randomized 4-way crossover trial with nasal cavity dimension assessment. Transl Psychiatry 5:e602.
- The price of innovation: New estimates of drug development costs.J Health Econ. 2003; 22: 151-185