Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electrical stimulation in anterior limbs of internal capsules in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder.Lancet. 1999; 354: 1526
- Deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression.Neuron. 2005; 45: 651-660
- Deep brain stimulation of the ventral capsule/ventral striatum for treatment-resistant depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 65: 267-275
- A randomized sham-controlled trial of deep brain stimulation of the ventral capsule/ventral striatum for chronic treatment-resistant depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 78: 240-248
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for major depression: A multisite, naturalistic, observational study of acute treatment outcomes in clinical practice.Depress Anxiety. 2012; 29: 587-596
- Rapid effects of deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant major depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 1204-1212
- Unified protocol for the transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders: Protocol development and initial outcome data.Cogn Behav Pract. 2010; 17: 88-101
- A cognitive-emotional biomarker for predicting remission with antidepressant medications: A report from the iSPOT-D trial.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015; 40: 1332-1342
- Computational psychiatry.Neuron. 2014; 84: 638-654
- Behavioral and neural biomarkers of improved top-down control mediate clinical response to ventral capsule/ventral striatum deep brain stimulation in major depression.Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry. 2015 (May 14–16, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)