Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anti-NMDA-receptor encephalitis: Case series and analysis of the effects of antibodies.Lancet Neurol. 2008; 7: 1091-1098
- Paraneoplastic encephalitis, psychiatric symptoms, and hypoventilation in ovarian teratoma.Ann Neurol. 2005; 58: 594-604
- Anti–N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDAR) encephalitis in children and adolescents.Ann Neurol. 2009; 66: 11-18
- Clinical experience and laboratory investigations in patients with anti-NMDAr encephalitis.Lancet Neurol. 2011; 10: 63-74
- Antibody titres at diagnosis and during follow-up of anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis: A retrospective study.Lancet Neurol. 2014; 13: 167-177
- Treatment and prognostic factors for long-term outcome in patients with anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis: An observational cohort study.Lancet Neurol. 2013; 12: 157-165
- Prevalence of serum N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor autoantibodies in refractory psychosis.Br J Psychiatry. 2015; 206: 164-165
- Increased prevalence of diverse N-methyl-D-aspartate glutamate receptor antibodies in patients with an initial diagnosis of schizophrenia: Specific relevance of IgG NR1a antibodies for distinction from N-methyl-D-aspartate glutamate receptor encephalitis.JAMA Psychiatry. 2013; 70: 271-278
- Anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor encephalitis: Review of clinical presentation, diagnosis and treatment.Br J Psychiatry Bull. 2015; 39: 19-23
- Pearls & Oy-sters: Electroconvulsive therapy in anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis.Neurology. 2010; 75: e44-e46
- Repeated electroconvulsive shock (ECS) alters the phosphorylation of glutamate receptor subunits in the rat hippocampus.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2010; 13: 1255-1260