Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Psychoneuroimmunology meets neuropsychopharmacology: Translational implications of the impact of inflammation on behavior.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2012; 37: 137-162
- Associations of C-reactive protein and interleukin-6 with cognitive symptoms of depression: 12-year follow-up of the Whitehall II study.Psychol Med. 2009; 39: 413-423
- Elevated inflammation levels in depressed adults with a history of childhood maltreatment.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2008; 65: 409-415
- Assessment of plasma C-reactive protein as a biomarker of posttraumatic stress disorder risk.JAMA Psychiatry. 2014; 71: 423-431
- A randomized controlled trial of the tumor necrosis factor antagonist infliximab for treatment-resistant depression: The role of baseline inflammatory biomarkers.JAMA Psychiatry. 2013; 70: 31-41
- The inflammasome: pathways linking psychological stress, depression, and systemic illnesses.Brain Behav Immun. 2013; 31: 105-114
- Re-establishment of anxiety in stress-sensitized mice is caused by monocyte trafficking from the spleen to the brain.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 75: 970-981
- Inflammatory factors mediate vulnerability to a social stress-induced depressive-like phenotype in passive coping rats.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 78: 38-48
- Individual differences in the peripheral immune system promote resilience versus susceptibility to social stress.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014; 111: 16136-16141
- Lymphocytes from chronically stressed mice confer antidepressant-like effects to naive mice.J Neurosci. 2015; 35: 1530-1538