Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autism spectrum disorders: Developmental disconnection syndromes.Curr Opin Neurobiol. 2007; 17: 103-111
- Complex network measures of brain connectivity: Uses and interpretations.Neuroimage. 2010; 52: 1059-1069
- A report of the functional connectivity workshop, Dusseldorf 2002.Neuroimage. 2003; 19: 457-465
- Altered development and multifaceted band-specific abnormalities of resting state networks in autism.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 794-804
- The new neurobiology of autism: Cortex, connectivity, and neuronal organization.Arch Neurol. 2007; 64: 945-950
- The social brain: A project for integrating primate behavior and neurophsyiology in a new domain.Concepts in Neuroscience. 1990; 1: 27-51
- Recent advances in understanding the neural bases of autism spectrum disorder.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2011; 23: 628-632
- Atypical neural specialization for social percepts in autism spectrum disorder.Soc Neurosci. 2011; 6: 436-451
- Differences in white matter fiber tract development present from 6 to 24 months in infants with autism.Am J Psychiatry. 2012; 169: 589-600
- Infant neural sensitivity to dynamic eye gaze is associated with later emerging autism.Curr Biol. 2012; 22: 338-342