Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The cognitive and behavioral phenotype of the 16p11.2 deletion in a clinically ascertained population.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 785-793
- Association between microdeletion and microduplication at 16p11.2 and autism.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 667-675
- Recurrent 16p11.2 microdeletions in autism.Hum Mol Genet. 2008; 17: 628-638
- Recurrent reciprocal 16p11.2 rearrangements associated with global developmental delay, behavioural problems, dysmorphism, epilepsy, and abnormal head size.J Med Genet. 2010; 47: 332-341
- A 600 kb deletion syndrome at 16p11.2 leads to energy imbalance and neuropsychiatric disorders.J Med Genet. 2012; 49: 660-668
- CNVs conferring risk of autism or schizophrenia affect cognition in controls.Nature. 2014; 505: 361-366
- Cerebral asymmetry and handedness.Nature. 1994; 368: 197-198
- A genotype-first approach to defining the subtypes of a complex disease.Cell. 2014; 156: 872-877
- Disruptive CHD8 mutations define a subtype of autism early in development.Cell. 2014; 158: 263-276
- Simons Variation in Individuals Project (Simons VIP): A genetics-first approach to studying autism spectrum and related neurodevelopmental disorders.Neuron. 2012; 73: 1063-1067