Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mind-altering microorganisms: The impact of the gut microbiota on brain and behaviour.Nature Rev Neurosci. 2012; 13: 701-712
- Gut-brain: How the microbiome influences anxiety and depression.Trends Neurosci. 2013; 36: 305-312
- The interplay between the intestinal microbiota and the brain.Nat Rev Microbiol. 2012; 10: 735-742
- Gut microbes and the brain: Paradigm shift in neuroscience.J Neurosci. 2014; 34: 15490-15496
- Microbiota modulate behavioral and physiological abnormalities associated with neurodevelopmental disorders.Cell. 2013; 155: 1451-1463
- Bacterial infection causes stress-induced memory dysfunction in mice.Gut. 2011; 60: 307-317
- The current state of the neurogenic theory of depression and anxiety.Curr Opin Neurobiol. 2014; 30C: 51-58
- Requirement of adult-born neurons for hippocampus-dependent learning.Behav Brain Res. 2012; 227: 391-399
- Adult hippocampal neurogenesis buffers stress responses and depressive behaviour.Nature. 2011; 476: 458-461
- Postnatal microbial colonization programs the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal system for stress response in mice.J Physiol. 2004; 558: 263-275
- The microbiome-gut-brain axis during early life regulates the hippocampal serotonergic system in a sex-dependent manner.Mol Psychiatry. 2013; 18: 666-673
- GABAB(1) receptor subunit isoforms differentially regulate stress resilience.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014; 111: 15232-15237
- Lithium-induced effects on adult hippocampal neurogenesis are topographically segregated along the dorso-ventral axis of stressed mice.Neuropharmacology. 2012; 62: 247-255
- A ventral view on antidepressant action: Roles for adult hippocampal neurogenesis along the dorsoventral axis.Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2014; 35: 675-687
- Neurogenesis along the septo-temporal axis of the hippocampus: Are depression and the action of antidepressants region-specific?.Neuroscience. 2013; 252: 234-252
- Academic Press, San Francisco2001 The Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates. 2nd ed.
Authors JFC and OFO contributed equally to this work.