Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Antibodies to surface dopamine-2 receptor and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor in the first episode of acute psychosis in children.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 537-547
- Treatment and prognostic factors for long-term outcome in patients with anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis: An observational cohort study.Lancet Neurol. 2013; 12: 157-165
- Anti-NMDA-receptor encephalitis: Case series and analysis of the effects of antibodies.Lancet Neurol. 2008; 7: 1091-1098
- Frequency and characteristics of isolated psychiatric episodes in anti–N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor encephalitis.JAMA Neurol. 2013; 70: 1133-1139
- Neuropsychiatric disease relevance of circulating anti-NMDA receptor autoantibodies depends on blood-brain barrier integrity.Mol Psychiatry. 2014; 19: 1143-1149
- Serum IgG antibodies against the NR1 subunit of the NMDA receptor not detected in schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 2012; 169: 1120-1121
- Disease-relevant autoantibodies in first episode schizophrenia.J Neurol. 2011; 258: 686-688
- Clinical relevance of serum antibodies to extracellular N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor epitopes [published online ahead of print Sep 22].J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2014;
- Increased prevalence of diverse N-methyl-D-aspartate glutamate receptor antibodies in patients with an initial diagnosis of schizophrenia: Specific relevance of IgG NR1a antibodies for distinction from N-methyl-D-aspartate glutamate receptor encephalitis.JAMA Psychiatry. 2013; 70: 271-278
- Seroprevalence of autoantibodies against brain antigens in health and disease.Ann Neurol. 2014; 76: 82-94