Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Daily stressors, past depression, and metabolic responses to high-fat meals: A novel path to obesity.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 653-660
- Myths, presumptions and facts about obesity.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 446-454
- Caloric equivalents of gained or lost weight.Metabolism. 1952; 1: 554-555
- Caloric equivalents of gained or lost weight.Am J Clin Nutr. 1958; 6: 542-546
- Dynamics of childhood growth and obesity: Development and validation of a quantitative mathematical model.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2013; 1: 97-105
- A simple model predicting individual weight change in humans.J Biol Dyn. 2011; 5: 579-599
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Body weight simulator. Available at :http://www.niddk.nih.gov/research-funding/at-niddk/labs-branches/LBM/integrative-physiology-section/body-weight-simulator/Pages/body-weight-simulator.aspx. Accessed July 29, 2014.
- Quantification of the effect of energy imbalance on bodyweight.Lancet. 2011; 378: 826-837
- Energy balance and its components: Implications for body weight regulation.Am J Clin Nutr. 2012; 95: 989-994
- Can a weight loss of one pound a week be achieved with a 3500-kcal deficit? Commentary on a commonly accepted rule.Int J Obes (Lond). 2013; 37: 1611-1613