Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Has an angel shown the way? Etiological and therapeutic implications of the PCP/NMDA model of schizophrenia.Schizophr Bull. 2012; 38: 958-966
- Biological insights from 108 schizophrenia-associated genetic loci.Nature. 2014; 511: 421-427
- The glutamate hypothesis of schizophrenia: Evidence from human brain tissue studies [published online ahead of print Oct 14].Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2014;
- Glutamate in schizophrenia: A focused review and meta-analysis of 1H-MRS studies.Schizophr Bull. 2013; 39: 120-129
- The impact of NMDA receptor blockade on human working memory-related prefrontal function and connectivity.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013; 38: 2613-2622
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist effects on prefrontal cortical connectivity better model early than chronic schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 569-580
- Identifying the brain’s most globally connected regions.Neuroimage. 2010; 49: 3132-3148
- Neuroimaging of the Philadelphia neurodevelopmental cohort.Neuroimage. 2014; 86: 544-553
- Predicting psychosis: Meta-analysis of transition outcomes in individuals at high clinical risk.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2012; 69: 220-229
- Synaptogenesis in human visual cortex: Evidence for synapse elimination during normal development.Neurosci Lett. 1982; 33: 247-252