Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Copy number variable microRNAs in schizophrenia and their neurodevelopmental gene targets.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 158-166
- Genomic copy number variation in disorders of cognitive development.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2010; 49: 1091-1104
- Genome-wide association study identifies five new schizophrenia loci.Nat Genet. 2011; 43: 969-976
Xu B, Hsu PK, Karayiorgou M, Gogos J (2012): MicroRNA dysregulation in neuropsychiatric disorders and cognitive dysfunction. Neurobiol Dis 46:291–301.
- 22q11 deletion syndrome in adults with schizophrenia.Am J Med Genet. 1998; 81: 328-337
- Schizophrenia susceptibility associated with interstitial deletions of chromosome 22q11.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1995; 92: 7612-7616
- Increased expression of activity-dependent genes in cerebellar glutamatergic neurons of patients with schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 2006; 163: 1829-1831
- Activity-dependent transcription and disorders of human cognition.Am J Psychiatry. 2009; 166: 14-15
- Rare chromosomal deletions and duplications increase risk of schizophrenia.Nature. 2008; 455: 237-241
- Biological insights from 108 schizophrenia-associated genetic loci.Nature. 2014; 511: 421-427