Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Psychiatry: A Textbook for Students and Physicians. Vol 1. Science History Publications, Canton, OH1899
- Event-related potential and time-frequency endophenotypes for schizophrenia and psychotic bipolar disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 127-136
- Dynamic brain sources of visual evoked responses.Science. 2002; 295: 690-694
- Investigation of relationships between fMRI brain networks in the spectral domain using ICA and Granger causality reveals distinct differences between schizophrenia patients and healthy controls.Neuroimage. 2009; 46: 419-431
- Electroencephalography correlates of spatial working memory deficits in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Vigilance, encoding, and maintenance.J Neurosci. 2014; 34: 1171-1182
- Using biomarkers to inform diagnosis, guide treatments and track response to interventions in psychotic illnesses.Biomark Med. 2014; 8: 9-14
- Cortical substrates and functional correlates of auditory deviance processing deficits in schizophrenia.Neuroimage Clin. 2014; 6: 424-437
- Neurophysiological biomarkers informing the clinical neuroscience of schizophrenia: Mismatch negativity and prepulse inhibition of startle.Curr Top Behav Neurosci. 2014; 21: 293-314
- In search of biomarkers in psychiatry: EEG-based measures of brain function.Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2014; 165B: 111-121
- Using neuroplasticity-based auditory training to improve verbal memory in schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 2009; 166: 805-811
Light GA, Swerdlow NR, Thomas ML, Calkins ME, Green MF, Greenwood TA, et al. (in press): Validation of mismatch negativity and P3a for use in multi-site studies of schizophrenia: Characterization of demographic, clinical, cognitive, and functional correlates in COGS-2. Schizophr Res. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.schres.2014.09.042.