Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heritability of subcortical and limbic brain volume and shape in multiplex-multigenerational families with schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 137-146
- The neuroanatomy of psychotic diathesis: A meta-analytic review.J Psychiatr Res. 2012; 46: 1249-1256
- “Familiality” or heritability.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2009; 66: 452-453
- Brain gray matter phenotypes across the psychosis dimension.Psychiatry Res. 2012; 204: 13-24
- Prefrontal cortical dendritic spine pathology in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder [published online ahead of print Oct 1].JAMA Psychiatry. 2014;
- Clinical phenotypes of psychosis in the Bipolar and Schizophrenia Network on Intermediate Phenotypes (B-SNIP).Am J Psychiatry. 2013; 146: 10-16
- Towards a psychosis risk blood diagnostic for persons experiencing high-risk symptoms: Preliminary results from the NAPLS Project [published online ahead of print Aug 6].Schizophr Bull. 2014;
- Altered parvalbumin basket cell inputs in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex of schizophrenia subjects.Mol Psychiatry. 2014; 19: 30-36
Li W, Ghose S, Gleason KA, Begovic A, Perez J, Bartko JJ, et al. (in press): Synaptic proteins in schizophrenia hippocampus indicate increased neuronal activity in CA3. Am J Psychiatry.
- Psychiatric disorders from childhood to adulthood in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: Results from the International Consortium on Brain and Behavior in 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome.Am J Psychiatry. 2014; 171: 627-639