Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recent advances in the phencyclidine model of schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 1991; 148: 1301-1308
- Subanesthetic effects of the noncompetitive NMDA antagonist, ketamine, in humans. Psychotomimetic, perceptual, cognitive, and neuroendocrine responses.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994; 51: 199-214
- Inhibition of NMDARs in the nucleus reticularis of the thalamus produces delta frequency bursting.Front Neural Circuits. 2009; 3: 20
- NMDAR antagonist action in thalamus imposes delta oscillations on the hippocampus.J Neurophysiol. 2012; 107: 3181-3189
- Phencyclidine inhibits the activity of thalamic reticular gamma-aminobutyric acidergic neurons in rat brain.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 937-945
- Differentiated participation of thalamocortical subnetworks in slow/spindle waves and desynchronization.J Neurosci. 2012; 32: 1730-1746
- Thalamocortical oscillations in the sleeping and aroused brain.Science. 1993; 262: 679-685
- NMDA-dependent modulation of CA1 local circuit inhibition.J Neurosci. 1996; 16: 2034-2043
- Sleep disturbance in schizophrenia.Int Rev Psychiatry. 2005; 17: 247-253