Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pyramidal cell selective ablation of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor 1 causes increase in cellular and network excitability.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 556-568
- Gamma synchrony: Towards a translational biomarker for the treatment-resistant symptoms of schizophrenia.Neuropharmacology. 2012; 62: 1504-1518
- NMDA receptor hypofunction, parvalbumin-positive neurons, and cortical gamma oscillations in schizophrenia.Schizophr Bull. 2012; 38: 950-957
- Parvalbumin cell ablation of NMDA-R1 causes increased resting network excitability with associated social and self-care deficits.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2014; 39: 1603-1613
- NMDA receptors subserve persistent neuronal firing during working memory in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.Neuron. 2013; 77: 736-749
- Linking microcircuit dysfunction to cognitive impairment: Effects of disinhibition associated with schizophrenia in a cortical working memory model.Cereb Cortex. 2014; 24: 859-872
- Capturing the angel in “angel dust”: Twenty years of translational neuroscience studies of NMDA receptor antagonists in animals and humans.Schizophr Bull. 2012; 38: 942-949
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist effects on prefrontal cortical connectivity better model early than chronic schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 77: 569-580
- Connectivity, pharmacology, and computation: Toward a mechanistic understanding of neural system dysfunction in schizophrenia.Front Psychiatry. 2013; 4: 169
- Altered global brain signal in schizophrenia.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014; 111: 7438-7443