Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prenatal expression patterns of genes associated with neuropsychiatric disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2014; 171: 758-767
- Biological insights from 108 schizophrenia-associated genetic loci.Nature. 2014; 511: 421-427
- Temporal dynamics and genetic control of transcription in the human prefrontal cortex.Nature. 2011; 478: 519-523
- Gemma: A resource for the reuse, sharing and meta-analysis of expression profiling data.Bioinformatics. 2012; 28: 2272-2273
Carlson M. org.Hs.eg.db: Genome wide annotation for Human. R package version 2.14.0.
- Schizophrenia as a disorder of molecular pathways [published online ahead of print Jan 10].Biol Psychiatry. 2014;
- Infragranular gene expression disturbances in the prefrontal cortex in schizophrenia: Signature of altered neural development?.Neurobiol Dis. 2010; 37: 738-746
- Proteomic and genomic evidence implicates the postsynaptic density in schizophrenia [published online ahead of print Jul 22].Mol Psychiatry. 2014;
- Using GOstats to test gene lists for GO term association.Bioinformatics. 2007; 23: 257-258
☆The authors report no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.