Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Defining critical white matter pathways mediating successful subcallosal cingulate deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 963-969
- Rules ventral prefrontal cortical axons use to reach their targets: Implications for diffusion tensor imaging tractography and deep brain stimulation for psychiatric illness.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 10392-10402
- Quantitative architecture distinguishes prefrontal cortical systems in the rhesus monkey.Cereb Cortex. 2001; 11: 975-988
- A membrane phosphoprotein associated with neural development, axonal regeneration, phospholipid metabolism, and synaptic plasticity.Trends Neurosci. 1987; 10: 527-532
- Astrocyte pathology in major depressive disorder: Insights from human postmortem brain tissue.Curr Drug Targets. 2013; 14: 1225-1236
- Anatomic basis of cognitive-emotional interactions in the primate prefrontal cortex.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 1995; 19: 499-510
- Sequence of information processing for emotions based on the anatomic dialogue between prefrontal cortex and amygdala.Neuroimage. 2007; 34: 905-923
- Is there a genomic tone? Implications for understanding development, adaptation and treatment.Dev Neurosci. 2009; 31: 351-357
- Altered neural connectivity in excitatory and inhibitory cortical circuits in autism.Front Hum Neurosci. 2013; 7: 609
- Deep brain stimulation of the human reward system for major depression—rationale, outcomes and outlook.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2014; 39: 1303-1314