Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical experience and laboratory investigations in patients with anti-NMDAR encephalitis.Lancet Neurol. 2011; 10: 63-74
- Cellular and synaptic mechanisms of anti-NMDAR encephalitis.J Neurosci. 2010; 30: 5866-5875
- Autoimmune-induced glutamatergic receptor dysfunctions: Conceptual and psychiatric practice implications.Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2013; 23: 1659-1671
- Neuropsychiatric disease relevance of circulating anti-NMDAR autoantibodies depends on blood-brain barrier integrity.Mol Psychiatry. 2014; 19: 1143-1149
- Detection of autoantibody against extracellular epitopes of NMDAR by cell-based assay.Neurosci Res. 2011; 71: 294-302
- Extreme delta brush: A unique EEG pattern in adults with anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis.Neurology. 2012; 79: 1094-1100
- Self-report quality of life measure for people with schizophrenia: The SQLS.Br J Psychiatry. 2000; 177: 42-46
- D-Serine in neuropsychiatric disorders: New advances.Advances in Psychiatry. 2014; (Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/859735)