Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Poststress block of kappa opioid receptors rescues long-term potentiation of inhibitory synapses and prevents reinstatement of cocaine seeking.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 785-793
- Stress and VTA synapses: Implications for addiction and depression.Eur J Neurosci. 2014; 39: 1179-1188
- Addiction as a stress surfeit disorder.Neuropharmacology. 2014; 76: 370-382
- Severe stress switches CRF action in the nucleus accumbens from appetitive to aversive.Nature. 2012; 490: 402-406
- Role of kappa-opioid receptors in stress and anxiety-related behavior.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2013; 229: 435-452
- The dysphoric component of stress is encoded by activation of the dynorphin kappa-opioid system.J Neurosci. 2008; 28: 407-414
- Kappa opioid receptor antagonism and prodynorphin gene disruption block stress-induced behavioral responses.J Neurosci. 2003; 23: 5674-5683
- Development of κ opioid receptor antagonists.J Med Chem. 2013; 56: 2178-2195
- Selective p38α MAPK deletion in serotonergic neurons produces stress resilience in models of depression and addiction.Neuron. 2011; 71: 498-511
- Kappa opioid receptors regulate stress-induced cocaine seeking and synaptic plasticity.Neuron. 2013; 77: 942-954