Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Results from the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: Summary of National Findings.Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. NSDUH Series H-46, HHS Publication No. (SMA), Rockville, MD2013: 13-4795
- Lifetime comorbidity of DSM-IV mood and anxiety disorders and specific drug use disorders: Results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on alcohol and related conditions.J Clin Psychiatry. 2006; 67: 247-257
- p11 and its role in depression and therapeutic responses to antidepressants.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2013; 14: 673-680
- Alterations in 5-HT1B receptor function by p11 in depression-like states.Science. 2006; 311: 77-80
- Reversal of depressed behaviors in mice by p11 gene therapy in the nucleus accumbens.Sci Transl Med. 2010; 2 (54ra76)
- Cell-type specific expression of p11 controls cocaine reward.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 794-801
- Modulation of the effects of cocaine by 5-HT1B receptors: A comparison of knockouts and antagonists.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2000; 67: 559-566
- Reductions in brain 5-HT1B receptor availability in primarily cocaine-dependent humans.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 816-822
- Reduced ventral striatal/ventral pallidal serotonin1B receptor binding potential in major depressive disorder.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2011; 213: 547-553
- Cell type-specific loss of BDNF signaling mimics optogenetic control of cocaine reward.Science. 2010; 330: 385-390