Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ketamine for depression: Where do we go from here?.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 537-547
- Rapid-acting glutamatergic antidepressants: The path to ketamine and beyond.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 1133-1141
- Relationship of ketamine’s plasma metabolites with response, diagnosis, and side effects in major depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 331-338
- Antidepressant efficacy of ketamine in treatment-resistant major depression: A two-site randomized controlled trial.Am J Psychiatry. 2013; 170: 1134-1142
- Human biomarkers of rapid antidepressant effects.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 1142-1155
- Connecting inflammation with glutamate agonism in suicidality.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013; 38: 743-752
- Inflammation and its discontents: The role of cytokines in the pathophysiology of major depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 65: 732-741
- The role of inflammatory cytokines in suicidal behavior: A systematic review.Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2013; 23: 1672-1686
- Targeting classical IL-6 signalling or IL-6 trans-signalling in depression?.Expert Opin Ther Targets. 2014; 18: 495-512
- Ketamine: Synaptogenesis, immunomodulation and glycogen synthase kinase-3 as underlying mechanisms of its antidepressant properties.Mol Psychiatry. 2013; 18: 1236-1241