Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pharmacological evidence for a motivational role of kappa-opioid systems in ethanol dependence.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008; 33: 643-652
- The one-two punch of alcoholism: Role of central amygdala dynorphins/kappa-opioid receptors.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 75: 774-782
- Inhibition of kappa opioid receptors attenuated increased cocaine intake in rats with extended access to cocaine.Psychopharmacology. 2009; 205: 565-575
- Long-term antagonism of kappa opioid receptors prevents escalation of and increased motivation for heroin intake.J Neurosci. 2013; 33: 19384-19392
- Systemic kappa-opioid receptor antagonism by nor-binaltorphimine reduces dependence-induced excessive alcohol self-administration in rats.Addict Biol. 2011; 16: 116-119
- The kappa opioid receptor antagonist JDTic attenuates alcohol seeking and withdrawal anxiety.Addict Biol. 2012; 17: 634-647
- A single injection of the kappa opioid antagonist norbinaltorphimine increases ethanol consumption in rats.Psychopharmacology. 2005; 182: 384-392
- Long-acting kappa opioid antagonists disrupt receptor signaling and produce noncompetitive effects by activating c-Jun N-terminal kinase.J Biol Chem. 2007; 282: 29803-29811
- Pharmacological properties of JDTic: a novel kappa-opioid receptor antagonist.Eur Journal of Pharmacol. 2004; 501: 111-119
- The dysphoric component of stress is encoded by activation of the dynorphin kappa-opioid system.J Neurosci. 2008; 28: 407-414