Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- MAOA, childhood maltreatment, and antisocial behavior: Meta-analysis of a gene-environment interaction.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 75: 9-17
- The serotonin transporter promoter variant (5-HTTLPR), stress, and depression meta-analysis revisited: Evidence of genetic moderation.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2011; 68: 444-454
- Role of genotype in the cycle of violence in maltreated children.Science. 2002; 297: 851-854
- Influence of life stress on depression: Moderation by a polymorphism in the 5-HTT gene.Science. 2003; 301: 386-389
- Gene-environment interaction.Annu Rev Psychol. 2014; 65: 41-70
- Gene-environment interactions in depression research: Genetic polymorphisms and life-stress polyprocedures.Psychol Sci. 2008; 19: 947-956
- Meta-analysis of gene-environment interactions in developmental psychopathology.Dev Psychopathol. 2007; 19: 1029-1037
- Gene × environment interactions at the serotonin transporter locus.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 65: 211-219
- Interaction between the serotonin transporter gene (5-HTTLPR), stressful life events, and risk of depression: A meta-analysis.JAMA. 2009; 301: 2462-2471
- A systematic comparison of methods for combining p-values from independent tests.Computational Statistics & Data Analysis. 2004; 47: 467-485
Owen AB (2009): Karl Pearson׳s meta-analysis revisited. Ann Stat 37:3715–4312
The authors report no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
Please also see associated correspondence, doi:10.1016/j.biopsych.2013.11.033.