Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Wagner-Jauregg and fever therapy.Medical History. 1990; 34: 294-310
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in schizophrenia: Ready for practice or a good start? A meta-analysis.J Clin Psychiatry. 2012; 73: 414-419
- Minocycline benefits negative symptoms in early schizophrenia: A randomised double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial in patients on standard treatment.J Psychopharmacol. 2012; 26: 1185-1193
- Disease-relevant autoantibodies in first episode schizophrenia.J Neurol. 2011; 258: 686-688
- Immunomodulatory effects of clozapine and their clinical implications: What have we learned so far?.Schizophr Res. 2012; 140: 204-213
- Cognitive dysfunction in psychiatric disorders: Characteristics, causes and the quest for improved therapy.Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2012; 11: 141-168
- Using iPSC-derived neruons to uncover cellular phenotypes associated with Timothy syndrome.Nat Med. 2011; 17: 1657-1662
- A gene co-expression network in whole blood of schizophrenia patients is independent of antipsychotic-use and enriched for brain-expressed genes.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e39498
- Meta-analysis of cytokine alterations in schizophrenia: Clinical status and antipsychotic effects.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 70: 663-671