Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- AZD3480, a novel nicotinic receptor agonist, for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adults.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 75: 207-214
- Nicotine and nicotinic receptor involvement in neuropsychiatric disorders.Curr Top Med Chem. 2004; 4: 267-282
- Effects of chronic nicotine and methylphenidate in adults with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Exp Clin Psychopharmacol. 2001; 9: 83-90
- Nicotine effects on adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 1996; 123: 55-63
- Effects of acute nicotine administration on behavioral inhibition in adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2004; 176: 182-194
- A pilot controlled trial of transdermal nicotine in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.World J Biol Psychiatry. 2002; 3: 150-155
- Attentional effects of nicotinic agonists in rats.Neuropharmacology. 2003; 44: 1054-1067
- Effect of R3487/MEM3454, a novel nicotinic alpha7 receptor partial agonist and 5-HT3 antagonist on sustained attention in rats.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 33: 269-275
- Selective alpha7 nicotinic receptor activation by AZD0328 enhances cortical dopamine release and improves learning and attentional processes.Biochem Pharmacol. 2009; 78: 880-888
- A pilot controlled clinical trial of ABT-418, a cholinergic agonist, in the treatment of adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1999; 156: 1931-1937