Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The link between post-traumatic stress disorder and physical comorbidities: A systematic review.Psychiatr Q. 2009; 80: 87-97
- Posttraumatic stress due to an acute coronary syndrome increases risk of 42-month major adverse cardiac events and all-cause mortality.J Psychiatr Res. 2011; 45: 1621-1626
- Prospective study of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms and coronary heart disease in the Normative Aging Study.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2007; 64: 109-116
- A prospective study of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms and coronary heart disease in women.Health Psychol. 2009; 28: 125-130
- A prospective study of PTSD and early-age heart disease mortality among Vietnam veterans: Implications for surveillance and prevention.Psychosom Med. 2008; 70: 668-676
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, coronary atherosclerosis, and mortality.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 108: 29-33
- Post-traumatic stress disorder and incidence of coronary heart disease: A twin study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 970-978
- Objective evidence of myocardial ischemia in patients with posttraumatic stress disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 74: 861-866
- 2010 ACCF/AHA guideline for assessment of cardiovascular risk in asymptomatic adults: A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2010; 122: e584-e636
- Neural circuits in fear and anxiety.in: Stein D.J. Hollander E. Rothbaum B.O. Textbook of Anxiety Disorders. American Psychiatric Publishing, Arlington, VA2010: 55-71