Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Antidepressant effects of ketamine in depressed patients.Biol Psychiatry. 2000; 47: 351-354
- A randomized trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist in treatment-resistant major depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 856-864
- Antidepressant efficacy of the antimuscarinic drug scopolamine: A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 1121-1129
- NMDA receptor blockade at rest triggers rapid behavioural antidepressant responses.Nature. 2011; 475: 91-95
- mTOR-dependent synapse formation underlies the rapid antidepressant effects of NMDA antagonists.Science. 2010; 329: 959-964
- Ketamine for depression: Where do we go from here?.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 537-547
- Repeated ketamine exposure induces an enduring resilient phenotype in adolescent and adult rats.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 74: 750-759
- Scopolamine rapidly increases mammalian target of rapamycin complex 1 signaling, synaptogenesis, and antidepressant behavioral responses.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 74: 742-749
- Acute suppression of spontaneous neurotransmission drives synaptic potentiation.J Neurosci. 2013; 33: 6990-7002
- Synaptic mechanisms underlying rapid antidepressant action of ketamine.Am J Psychiatry. 2012; 169: 1150-1156