Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Strong association of the alcohol dehydrogenase 1B gene (ADH1B) with alcohol dependence and alcohol-induced medical diseases.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 70: 504-512
- The ADH1B Arg47His polymorphism in east Asian populations and expansion of rice domestication in history.BMC Evol Biol. 2010; 10: 15
- ADH1B is associated with alcohol dependence and alcohol consumption in populations of European and African ancestry.Mol Psychiatry. 2012; 17: 445-450
- Alcohol dehydrogenase and aldehyde dehydrogenase gene polymorphisms, alcohol intake and the risk of colorectal cancer in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition study.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2012; 66: 1303-1308
- Genetic variation in alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH1A, ADH1B, ADH1C, ADH7) and aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH2), alcohol consumption and gastric cancer risk in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) cohort.Carcinogenesis. 2012; 33: 361-367
- Searching for responders to acamprosate and naltrexone in alcoholism treatment: Rationale and design of the PREDICT study.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2009; 33: 674-683