Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myelin and axon abnormalities in schizophrenia measured with magnetic resonance imaging techniques.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 74: 451-457
- Synaptic plasticity and dysconnection in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 59: 929-939
- A unitary model of schizophrenia: Bleuler’s “fragmented phrene” as schizencephaly.Arch Gen Psych. 1999; 56: 781-787
- Schizophrenia and the brain’s control network: Aberrant within- and between-network connectivity of the frontoparietal network in schizophrenia.Schizophr Res. 2013; 147: 339-347
- Meta-analysis of diffusion tensor imaging studies in schizophrenia.Schizophr Res. 2009; 108: 3-10
- Advances in white matter imaging: A review of in vivo magnetic resonance methodologies and their applicability to the study of development and aging.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2006; 30: 762-774
- Late effects of high-dose adjuvant chemotherapy on white and gray matter in breast cancer survivors: Converging results from multimodal magnetic resonance imaging.Hum Brain Mapp. 2012; 33: 2971-2983
- A review of diffusion tensor imaging studies in schizophrenia.J Psychiatr Res. 2007; 41: 15-30
- What does anisotropy measure? Insights from increased and decreased anisotropy in selective fiber tracts in schizophrenia.Front Integr Neurosci. 2013; 7: 9
- Abnormalities of myelination in schizophrenia detected in vivo with MRI, and post-mortem with analysis of oligodendrocyte proteins.Mol Psychiatry. 2003; 8: 811-820