Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The geographic variation in the prevalence of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in the United States is likely due to geographical variations of solar ultraviolet b doses and race.Biol Psychiatry. 2013;
Visser SN, Bitsko RH, Danielson ML, Perou R (2010): Increasing prevalence of parent-reported attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder among children—United States, 2003 and 2007. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The association of 25-hydroxyvitamin d(3) and d(2) with behavioural problems in childhood.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e40097
- Low serum levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25-OHD) among psychiatric out-patients in sweden: Relations with season, age, ethnic origin and psychiatric diagnosis.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2010; 121: 467-470
- Vitamin D status: United States, 2001–2006.NCHS Data Brief. 2011; 59: 1-8
- Vitamin D content and variability in fluid milks from a US department of agriculture nationwide sampling to update values in the national nutrient database for standard reference.J Dairy Sci. 2010; 93: 5082-5090
- Genetic variations of the melatonin pathway in patients with attention-deficit and hyperactivity disorders.J Pineal Res. 2011; 51: 394-399
- Adult attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder is associated with alterations in circadian rhythms at the behavioural, endocrine and molecular levels.Mol Psychiatry. 2012; 17: 988-995
- Idiopathic chronic sleep onset insomnia in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A circadian rhythm sleep disorder.Chronobiol Int. 2005; 22: 559-570
- Delayed circadian rhythm in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and chronic sleep-onset insomnia.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 1091-1096
- An open trial of light therapy in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.J Clin Psychiatry. 2006; 67: 1527-1535
- Long-term follow-up of melatonin treatment in children with ADHD and chronic sleep onset insomnia.J Pineal Res. 2009; 47: 1-7
Arns M, Kenemans JL (2012): Neurofeedback in ADHD and insomnia: Vigilance stabilization through sleep spindles and circadian networks [published online ahead of print October 23]. Neurosci Biobehav Rev.