Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Extending the treatment options in alcohol dependence: A randomized controlled study of as-needed nalmefene.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 706-713
- Efficacy and tolerability of naltrexone in the management of alcohol dependence.Curr Pharm Des. 2010; 16: 2091-2097
- Targeting dynorphin/kappa opioid receptor systems to treat alcohol abuse and dependence.Alcohol. 2012; 46: 359-370
Anton RF, O’Malley SS, Ciraulo DA, Cisler RA, Couper D, Donovan DM, et al., for the COMBINE Study Research Group, (2006): Combined pharmacotherapies and behavioral interventions for alcohol dependence: The COMBINE study: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA 295:2003–2017
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of oral nalmefene HCl for alcohol dependence.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 1994; 18: 1162-1167
- A multi-site dose ranging study of nalmefene in the treatment of alcohol dependence.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2004; 24: 421-428
- Acamprosate supports abstinence, naltrexone prevents excessive drinking: Evidence from a meta-analysis.J Psychopharmacol. 2008; 22: 11-23
- Posttreatment low-risk drinking as a predictor of future drinking and problem outcomes among individuals with alcohol use disorders.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2013; 37: E373-E380
- Targeted naltrexone for problem drinkers.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2009; 29: 350-357
- Targeted nalmefene with simple medical management in the treatment of heavy drinkers: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled multicenter study.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2007; 31: 1179-1187