Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Drug abuse as a problem of impaired control: Current approaches and findings.Behav Cogn Neurosci Rev. 2003; 2: 179-197
- An integrative theory of prefrontal cortex function.Annu Rev Neurosci. 2001; 24: 167-202
- The brain's default network: Anatomy, function, and relevance to disease.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2008; 1124: 1-38
- The human brain is intrinsically organized into dynamic, anticorrelated functional networks.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005; 102: 9673-9678
- Modafinil modulates resting-state functional network connectivity and cognitve control in alcohol-dependent patients.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 789-795
- Modafinil: a review of neurochemical actions and effects on cognition.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008; 33: 1477-1502
- Dissociable intrinsic connectivity networks for salience processing and executive control.J Neurosci. 2007; 27: 2349-2356
- Large-scale brain networks in cognition: Emerging methods and principles.Trends Cogn Sci. 2010; 14: 277-290