Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Behavioral and neuroeconomics of drug addiction: competing neural systems and temporal discounting processes.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2007; 90: S85-S91
- Delay discounting and the behavioural economics of cigarette purchases in smokers: the effects of nicotine deprivation.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2006; 186: 255-263
- The debate over dopamine's role in reward: the case for incentive salience.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2007; 191: 391-431
- Acute nicotine differentially impacts anticipatory valence- and magnitude-related striatal activity.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 280-288
- Associative learning mediates dynamic shifts in dopamine signaling in the nucleus accumbens.Nat Neurosci. 2007; 10: 1020-1028
- Predictive reward signal of dopamine neurons.J Neurophysiol. 1998; 80: 1-27
- The role of dopamine in the accumbens core in the expression of pavlovian-conditioned responses.Eur J Neurosci. 2012; 36: 2521-2532
- Nicotine as a modulator of behavior: beyond the inverted U.Tr Pharmacol Sci. 2003; 24: 493-499
- Presynaptic nicotinic receptors: a dynamic and diverse cholinergic filter of striatal dopamine neurotransmission.Br J Pharmacol. 2008; 153: S283-S297
- Limbic activation to cigarette smoking cues independent of nicotine withdrawal: a perfusion fMRI study.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2007; 32: 2301-2309