Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005; 62 ([published correction appears in Arch Gen Psychiatry 2005;62:768]): 593-602
- Functional neuroimaging of anxiety: a meta-analysis of emotional processing in PTSD, social anxiety disorder, and specific phobia.Am J Psychiatry. 2007; 164: 1476-1488
- Effect of cognitive-behavioral therapy on neural correlates of fear conditioning in panic disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 93-101
- Does cognitive behavioral therapy change the brain?.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2009; 21: 114-125
- Overgeneralization of conditioned fear as a pathogenic marker of panic disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2010; 167: 47-55
- The epidemiology of panic attacks, panic disorder, and agoraphobia in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 415-424
- Cerebral glucose metabolism associated with a fear network in panic disorder.Neuroreport. 2005; 16: 927-931
- The change of regional brain metabolism (18FDG PET) in panic disorder during the treatment with cognitive behavioral therapy or antidepressants.Neuroendocrinology Letters. 2004; 25: 340-348
- Changes in cerebral glucose utilization in patients with panic disorder treated with cognitive-behavioral therapy.Neuroimage. 2006; 33: 218-226
- Emotion regulation: Conceptual foundations.in: Gross J.J. Handbook of Emotion Regulation. Guilford Press, New York2007: 3-24