Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Alcoholic hallucinosis: A psychiatric enigma—1. The development of an idea.Br J Addict. 1989; 84: 29-41
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision.World Health Organization, Geneva1993
- Alcohol-induced psychotic disorder and delirium in the general population.Br J Psychiatry. 2010; 197: 200-206
- Neuroimaging auditory hallucinations in schizophrenia: from neuroanatomy to neurochemistry and beyond.Schizophr Bull. 2012; 38: 695-703
Jardri R, Thomas P, Delmaire C, Delion P, Pins D (2012): The neurodynamic organization of modality-dependent hallucinations [published online ahead of print April 24]. Cereb Cortex.
- The phenomenology of acute organic psychosis. Comparison with acute schizophrenia.Br J Psychiatry. 1987; 151: 324-332
- Alcohol-induced psychotic disorder: A comparative study on the clinical characteristics of patients with alcohol dependence and schizophrenia.J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2009; 70: 870-876
- Auditory hallucinations elicit similar brain activation in psychotic and nonpsychotic individuals.Schizophr Bull. 2012; 38: 1074-1082