Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurophysiological endophenotypes of schizophrenia: The viability of selected candidate measures.Schizophr Bull. 2007; 33: 69-94
- Schizophrenia.in: McGuffin P. Owen M.J. Gottesman I.I. Psychiatric Genetics and Genomics. Oxford University Press, Oxford2002: 247-266
- The endophenotype concept in psychiatry: etymology and strategic intentions.Am J Psychiatry. 2003; 160: 636-645
- Deficits in small interneurons in prefrontal and cingulate cortices of schizophrenic and schizoaffective patients.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1991; 48: 996-1001
- Gene expression for glutamic acid decarboxylase is reduced without loss of neurons in prefrontal cortex of schizophrenics [see comments].Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1995; 52 (discussion 267–278): 258-266
- Deficient inhibitory cortical networks in antipsychotic-naive subjects at risk of developing first-episode psychosis and first-episode schizophrenia patients: A cross-sectional study.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 744-751
- The relationship between cortical inhibition, antipsychotic treatment, and the symptoms of schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 65: 503-509
- Cortical inhibitory neurons and schizophrenia.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2005; 6: 312-324
- Evidence for cortical inhibitory and excitatory dysfunction in obsessive compulsive disorder.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2012; 37: 1144-1151
- Initial heritability analyses of endophenotypic measures for schizophrenia: The consortium on the genetics of schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2007; 64: 1242-1250