Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ketamine for depression: where do we go from here?.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 537-547
- History of CNS drug development.in: Kalali A. Preskorn S. Kwentus J. Stahl S. Essential CNS Drug Development. Cambridge University Press, New York2012: 1-14
- STAR*D project results: a comprehensive review of findings.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2007; 9: 449-459
- Pharmacokinetics and analgesic effects of IM and oral ketamine.Br J Anaesth. 1981; 53: 810-811
- Oral ketamine for the rapid treatment of depression and anxiety in patients receiving hospice care.J Palliat Med. 2010; 13: 903-908
- Oral administration of the NMDA receptor antagonist S-ketamine as add-on therapy of depression: a case series.Pharmacopsychiatry. 2010; 43: 33-35
- A comparative evaluation of intranasal midazolam, ketamine and their combination for sedation of young uncooperative pediatric dental patients: a triple blind randomized crossover trial.J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2011; 35: 415-420
- Case report: prehospital use of intranasal ketamine for paediatric burn injury.Emerg Med J. 2011; 28: 328-329
- A randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover pilot trial of the oral selective NR2B antagonist MK-0657 in patients with treatment-resistant major depressive disorder.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2012; 32: 551-557
- An innovative design to establish proof of concept of the antidepressant effects of the NR2B subunit selective N-methyl-d-aspartate antagonist, CP-101,606, in patients with treatment-refractory major depressive disorder.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2008; 28: 631-637