Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Downregulation of brain phosphodiesterase type IV measured with11C-(R)-rolipram positron emission tomography in major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 548-554
- Antidepressant effects of inhibitors of cAMP phosphodiesterase (PDE4).Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2004; 25: 158-163
- Design of phosphodiesterase 4D (PDE4D) allosteric modulators for enhancing cognition with improved safety.Nat Biotechnol. 2010; 28: 63-70
- Phosphodiesterase-4D knock-out and RNA interference-mediated knock-down enhance memory and increase hippocampal neurogenesis via increased cAMP signaling.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 172-183
- Synaptic plasticity and mood disorders.Mol Psychiatry. 2002; 7: S29-S34
- [(3)H]cAMP binding sites and protein kinase a activity in the prefrontal cortex of suicide victims.Am J Psychiatry. 2002; 159: 66-73
- Mapping the functional domains of human recombinant phosphodiesterase 4A: structural requirements for catalytic activity and rolipram binding.Mol Pharmacol. 1996; 50: 891-899
- Antidepressant-induced increase in high-affinity rolipram binding sites in rat brain: dependence on noradrenergic and serotonergic function.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2003; 307: 246-253
- Altered axonal targeting and short-term plasticity in the hippocampus of Disc1 mutant mice.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2011; 108: E1349-E1358
- PDE4 cAMP phosphodiesterases: modular enzymes that orchestrate signalling cross-talk, desensitization and compartmentalization.Biochem J. 2003; 370: 1-18