Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contrasting effects of haloperidol and lithium on rodent brain structure: a magnetic resonance imaging study with postmortem confirmation.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 855-863
- Greater cortical gray matter density in lithium-treated patients with bipolar disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 62: 7-16
- Lithium-induced increase in human brain grey matter.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1241-1242
- Increased gray matter volume in lithium-treated bipolar disorder patients.Neurosci Lett. 2002; 329: 243-245
- Lithium and inositol: effects on brain water homeostasis in the rat.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2006; 186: 41-47
Please also see associated correspondence, http://dx.doi:10.1016/j.biopsych.2012.04.007.