Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lithium and the expanding brain.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: e17
- Contrasting effects of haloperidol and lithium on rodent brain structure: a magnetic resonance imaging study with postmortem confirmation.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 855-863
- Lithium and inositol: effects on brain water homeostasis in the rat.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2006; 186: 41-47
- Evolution of extra-nigral damage predicts behavioural deficits in a rat proteasome inhibitor model of Parkinson's disease.PLoS One. 2011; 6: e17269
- A stereotaxic MRI template set for the rat brain with tissue class distribution maps and co-registered anatomical atlas: application to pharmacological MRI.Neuroimage. 2006; 32: 538-550
- Standardized structural magnetic resonance imaging in multicentre studies using quantitative T1 and T2 imaging at 1.5 T.Neuroimage. 2008; 40: 662-671
- Localized 7Li MR spectroscopy and spin relaxation in rat brain in vivo.Magn Reson Med. 2004; 52: 164-168
- Greater cortical gray matter density in lithium-treated patients with bipolar disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 62: 7-16
- Lithium-induced gray matter volume increase as a neural correlate of treatment response in bipolar disorder: a longitudinal brain imaging study.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2010; 35: 1743-1750
- Prefrontal gray matter increases in healthy individuals after lithium treatment: a voxel-based morphometry study.Neurosci Lett. 2007; 429: 7-11
Please also see associated correspondence, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2012.03.036.