Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lifetime adversity leads to blunted stress axis reactivity: studies from the Oklahoma Family Health Patterns Project.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 344-349
- Human hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis responses to acute psychosocial stress in laboratory settings.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2010; 35: 91-96
- Effects of panel sex composition on the physiological stress responses to psychosocial stress in healthy young men and women.Biol Psychol. 2012; 89: 99-106
- Pituitary-adrenal and autonomic responses to stress in women after sexual and physical abuse in childhood.JAMA. 2000; 284: 592-597
- Interaction of childhood maltreatment with the corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor gene: effects on hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis reactivity.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 66: 681-685
- Effect of compassion meditation on neuroendocrine, innate immune and behavioral responses to psychosocial stress.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2009; 34: 87-98
- Stress and the brain: from adaptation to disease.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2005; 6: 463-475
- The glucocorticoid responses are shaped by molecular chaperones.Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2007; 275: 2-12
- Corticosteroid receptor polymorphisms: determinants of vulnerability and resilience.Eur J Pharmacol. 2008; 583: 303-311
- Resilience to social stress coincides with functional DNA methylation of the Crf gene in adult mice.Nat Neurosci. 2010; 13: 1351-1353
- Dynamic DNA methylation programs persistent adverse effects of early-life stress.Nat Neurosci. 2009; 12: 1559-1566