Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Limbic scars: long-term consequences of childhood maltreatment revealed by functional and structural magnetic resonance imaging.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 286-293
- Child abuse and neglect, MAOA, and mental health outcomes: a prospective examination.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 350-357
- Hippocampal volume deficits associated with exposure to psychological trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder in adults: a meta-analysis.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 34: 1181-1188
- Role of genotype in the cycle of violence in maltreated children.Science. 2002; 297: 851-854
- Developmental psychopathology.in: Martin A. Scahill L. Kratochvil C.J. Neurobiology of Early Life Stress: Evolving Concepts, in Pediatric Psychopharmacology. Oxford University Press, New York2010: 112-123
- Effects of early adverse experience on brain structure and function: clinical implications.Biol Psychiatry. 2000; 48: 778-790
- Developing constructs for psychopathology research: research domain criteria.J Abnorm Psychol. 2010; 119: 631-639
- Serotonin transporter (5-HTTLPR) genotype and amygdala activation: a meta-analysis.Biol Psychiatry. 2008; 63: 852-857
- Epigenome-wide association studies for common human diseases.Nat Rev Genet. 2011; 12: 529-541
- Critical periods revisited: implications for intervention with traumatized children.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2011; 50: 1087-1089