Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Physiology and neurobiology of stress and adaptation: central role of the brain.Physiol Rev. 2007; 87: 873-904
- Early-life forebrain glucocorticoid receptor overexpression increases anxiety behavior and cocaine sensitization.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 224-231
- Stress- and allostasis-induced brain plasticity.Annu Rev Med. 2011; 62: 431-445
- Neurobiological correlates of individual differences in novelty-seeking behavior in the rat: differential expression of stress-related molecules.J Neurosci. 2000; 20: 6983-6988
- Structural and synaptic plasticity in stress-related disorders.Rev Neurosci. 2011; 22: 535-549
- Nuclear factor-kappaB is a critical mediator of stress-impaired neurogenesis and depressive behavior.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2010; 107: 2669-2674
- IkappaB kinase regulates social defeat stress-induced synaptic and behavioral plasticity.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 314-321
- Nuclear factor kappa B signaling regulates neuronal morphology and cocaine reward.J Neurosci. 2009; 29: 3529-3537
- Paternal transmission of stress-induced pathologies.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 70: 408-414
- Molecular adaptations underlying susceptibility and resistance to social defeat in brain reward regions.Cell. 2007; 131: 391-404