Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Postnatal serotonin type 2 receptor blockade prevents the emergence of anxiety behavior, dysregulated stress-induced immediate early gene responses, and specific transcriptional changes that arise following early life stress.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 70: 1024-1032
- Cortical 5-HT2A receptor signaling modulates anxiety-like behaviors in mice.Science. 2006; 313: 536-540
- Enhanced function of prefrontal serotonin 5-HT(2) receptors in a rat model of psychiatric vulnerability.J Neurosci. 2010; 30: 12138-12150
- Altered depression-related behaviors and functional changes in the dorsal raphe nucleus of serotonin transporter-deficient mice.Biol Psychiatry. 2003; 54: 960-971
- Inhibition of serotonin but not norepinephrine transport during development produces delayed, persistent perturbations of emotional behaviors in mice.J Neurosci. 2008; 28: 199-207
- Maternal Influenza viral infection causes schizophrenia-like alterations of 5-HT2A and mGluR2 receptors in the adult offspring.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 1863-1872
- Serotonergic regulation of membrane potential in developing rat prefrontal cortex: coordinated expression of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)1A, 5-HT2A and 5-HT7 receptors.J Neurosci. 2004; 24: 4807-4817