Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Threat-related attentional bias in anxious and nonanxious individuals: a meta-analytic study.Psychol Bull. 2007; 133: 1-24
- Attention bias modification treatment: a meta-analysis toward the establishment of novel treatment for anxiety.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 68: 982-990
- The serotonin transporter gene alters sensitivity to attention bias modification: evidence for a plasticity gene.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 70: 1049-1054
- Experimental evidence for differential susceptibility: dopamine D4 receptor polymorphism (DRD4 VNTR) moderates intervention effects on toddlers' externalizing behavior in a randomized controlled trial.Dev Psychol. 2008; 44: 293-300
- Attention bias away from threat during life threatening danger predicts PTSD symptoms at one-year follow-up.Depress Anxiety. 2011; 28: 406-411
- Lateral prefrontal cortex mediates the cognitive modification of attentional bias.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 919-925
- Attention training in individuals with generalized social phobia: a randomized controlled trial.J Consult Clin Psychol. 2009; 77: 961-973
- Attention training for generalized social anxiety disorder.J Abnorm Psychol. 2009; 118: 5-14
- Preliminary evidence of the short allele of the serotonin transporter gene predicting poor response to cognitive behavior therapy in posttraumatic stress disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 1217-1219