Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical staging of psychiatric disorders: a heuristic framework for choosing earlier, safer and more effective interventions.Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2006; 40: 616-622
- Issues for DSM-V: clinical staging: a heuristic pathway to valid nosology and safer, more effective treatment in psychiatry.Am J Psychiatry. 2007; 164: 859-860
- Neuroimaging and treatment evidence for clinical staging in psychotic disorders: from the at-risk mental state to chronic schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 70: 619-625
- Staging of disease.JAMA. 1984; 251: 637-644
- Robbins and Cotran pathologic basis of disease.8th ed. Saunders/Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2010
- Prediction of psychosis in youth at high clinical risk: a multisite longitudinal study in North America.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2008; 65: 28-37
- Pharmacotherapy of first-episode schizophrenia.Br J Psychiatry Suppl. 1998; 172: 66-70
- Neurotoxicity, neuroplasticity, and magnetic resonance imaging morphometry: what is happening in the schizophrenic brain?.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2002; 59: 553-558
- Neurotoxicity, neuroplasticity, and magnetic resonance imaging morphometry.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003; 60 (author reply 848–849): 846-848
- Long-term antipsychotic treatment and brain volumes: a longitudinal study of first-episode schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2011; 68: 128-137
- Antipsychotic medications and brain volume: do we have cause for concern?.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2011; 68: 126-127