Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Antidepressant effects of ketamine in depressed patients.Biol Psychiatry. 2000; 47: 351-354
- A randomized trial of an N-methyl-d-aspartate antagonist in treatment-resistant major depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 856-864
- Attenuation of the neuropsychiatric effects of ketamine with lamotrigine: support for hyperglutamatergic effects of N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor antagonists.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2000; 57: 270-276
- A randomized add-on trial of an N-methyl-d-aspartate antagonist in treatment-resistant bipolar depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 793-802
- Subanesthetic effects of the noncompetitive NMDA antagonist, ketamine, in humans: Psychotomimetic, perceptual, cognitive, and neuroendocrine responses.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994; 51: 199-214
- Safety and efficacy of repeated-dose intravenous ketamine for treatment-resistant depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 139-145
- Pharmacodynamic profiles of ketamine (R)- and (S)- with 5-day inpatient infusion for the treatment of complex regional syndrome.Pain Physician. 2010; 13: 379-387
- N-methyl-d-aspartate glutamate receptor antagonists and the promise of rapid-acting antidepressants.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 1110-1111