Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nucleus accumbens deep brain stimulation decreases ratings of depression and anxiety in treatment-resistant depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 110-116
- Tourette's syndrome: From behaviour to biology.Lancet Neurol. 2005; 4: 149-159
- Tourette syndrome and other tic disorders in a total population of children: Clinical assessment and background.Acta Paediatr. 2005; 94: 1608-1614
- Deep brain stimulation in the nucleus accumbens for intractable Tourette's syndrome: Follow-up report of 36 months.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 65: e5-e6
- From psychosurgery to neuromodulation: Deep brain stimulation for intractable Tourette syndrome.World J Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 10: 366-376
- A mulitcentre study on suicide outcomes following subthalamic stimulation for Parkinson's disesase.Brain. 2008; 131: 2710-2728
- Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus enhances emotional processing in Parkinson disease.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003; 60: 296-302